Oh GOSH

Wednesday, March 20, 2013


 Recently I purchased some GOSH cosmetics which I have never used before. (Recently as in two days ago, as in the day I got hit by a car, but I'm not bitter or anything, haha) 

Moving on; Usually for foundation I use ALMAY Clear Complexion. It's a liquid foundation and I found it worked pretty well for me but I couldn't find it in a lighter shade then Ivory 100. In case you haven't noticed, I'm white... like super white. Like white enough that if I'm in the tanning bed for 5 minutes(no exaggeration)  I come out with burnt bum cheeks. Annoying! Because it was about one shade off from my skin tone, It required a lot of blending around my chin, etc. When I wore it, it felt like I had foundation on. It also wore off quickly. 


However, I found GOSH X-ceptional wear to be sooooo, so good. It has really great coverage and it's really light weight. The shade I used is Porcelain, which is kind of funny because I'm often told that my skin looks like that of a porcelain doll. *Insert sad face*. The really nice thing about it is that I didn't have to use a primer and it lasted the entire 8 hours I was at work - Bonus! 


The 35 ml bottle is $20.00 and can be found at Shoppers Drug Mart. So far, that's the only place I've seen it. Although I'm sure it can be found online.

GOSH X-ceptional Wear in Porcelain

Next on the list is GOSH Precious Powder Pearls in Glow. These bad boys, are amazing. They aren't loaded with glitter so you don't look like you just walked out of a Ke$ha video and if you're like me and want to avoid burnt bum cheeks, then this is the the bronzer for you.

They come in two shades. Glow(which is the one I bought) is a darker shade. You really don't need to build it up a lot on your brush. Roll your brush over them and dust any access powder off(if you have fair skin) and bronze away. The lighter shade which is on the website but apparently has no name was really pretty but it takes a lot more building up the product on the brush for it to show up your skin. It's almost got more of a shimmer to it. The bronzing beads last for ever and a life time and providing they're put on properly, they leave you with a really nice, natural look. The cost of the beads is $23.00 also and they were purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart as well.

GOSH Precious Powder Pearls in Glow

I also bought a really pretty GOSH Lip Marker in Berry. It can be used as a lip liner or as a full lip stain. I love the color I bought. It's very vibrant. I applied it around 8:00 AM this morning and it lasted until about 1:00 PM. I did add a lip balm over it which may have softened it up a little and caused it to not last the entire day. As it wore off, the outline of my lips seemed to have lasted the longest. Although I do love the Lip Marker, I did expect a little more then 5 hours from it. The cost for the Lip Marker was $15.00 and I found it at Shoppers Drug Mart.


GOSH Lip Marker in Berry

Over all. the foundation and bronzing pearls work very good for me and I would definitely purchase them again. I'm not 100% sure if I would go for the GOSH Lip Maker again though. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts