Confessions of an Accessory Addict

Saturday, May 04, 2013

As much as I love clothes(and believe me, I love them) I love accessories more. I'm a necklace-earring-scarf-shoe kind of girl. Accessories, in my opinion make an outfit look more polished and put together. They take the outfit to the next level! 

Something I always make sure I have on when I leave the house, even if I'm in a hurry and I throw something together is earrings! It must run through my blood because my mother loves earrings also. Another thing I quite enjoy are scarves. If you've seen my post for "Sweet Little Touches" or have been to my house, you know I have a big basket full of them.

You'll notice as I continue posting on my blog that I love bold colors and patterns. I'm always drawn towards them. I constantly have to push myself to buy neutrals and toned down pieces because otherwise I would probably end up looking like a clown. I have a "bad" habit of sometimes buying the same item in both colors or patterns; a pattern and a solid, a solid and a solid, a bright and a neutral. Know what I mean Jelly Bean?

As an accessory addict, I felt it was my duty to share just some of my favorite accessories with you fabulous people. So, without further ado, here they are! 


These fun sparkly over-sized stud earrings are from a local store called The Black Market. The teal ones are beautiful and this picture really does them no justice. They're so simple and go with so many different things in my closet. 


The leaf earrings are perfect for summer. They're light and fun and you really don't have to put to much thought into what you're pairing them with. 


I have so many plans for these beautiful babies this summer. The color is so bright. I can't get enough of them!


One of many pairs of the chandelier earrings. These can easily be worn dressed up or laid back & casual.  


Bow earrings. Enough said.


I wear these bracelets so often! They give any outfit edge without going over the top. It's rare I find bracelets that don't drive me nuts falling up my wrists every time I move. These ones are perfect.


This is a great necklace, so great that I ordered a green one also. 


Two of my favorite chunky bib necklaces. The pearls are so classy. The colorful beaded one reminds me of the beach. The colors are gorgeous.


This necklace is a little bit hardcore and edgy and I love that. I usually pair it with something really feminine.


Scarves, scarves and more scarves.


I love, love, love these clutches. I cannot wait to get these out this summer!


Is anyone really surprised that these made the cut?! How can you not love these!?

What are your favorite accessories & what is your big shopping secret?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts