Sunday Funday

Sunday, September 28, 2014

At any given moment if someone were to look in my closet they would notice an over abundance of stripes. I don't know why I'm always drawn to horizontal stripes but for some reason they always jump out at me. I know they aren't technically recommended for the ladies with the larger chests(which includes myself) but I still love them and I'm not going to stop wearing them. 

As far as today's look goes, I am 100% serious when I say "I woke up like this". No, it's not quite Beyonce standards but I legitimately got dressed, threw on some lipstick and voila... that was pretty much that.  I wasn't in the mood when I first woke up to get any amount of dressy so I figured jean shorts and tank would do! (Although I did change later on in the day... twice)







Top: Smartset
Shorts: American Eagle
Shoes: Winners
Sunglasses: American Eagle





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts