Selfie Problems.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

I have to say this. I don't expect anyone to take it seriously but it's a serious problem. I'm bracing myself for the pure judgement that I am more then likely going to feel explode through my computer screen from anyone reading this. 

I am a hands on person. I need to be able to physically do things myself (except when it comes to fixing the internet. That I have zero patience for) This probably has a lot to do with why I find it so challenging to take a damn selfie with my DSLR. If I were taking these photos of someone else I would be all up in their grill, clicking and properly framing away like nobodies business.

When I take my blog selfies I'm using a tripod and a wireless remote. I hate both of them equally. I need the camera in my hands seeing things up close. However, that's not possible unless I start shooting these pictures in front of a mirror which means bad quality and even worse framing. Barf. Here's where the judgement might come in. I do all of this on my balcony as you can see... my apartment is literally in the front of the building by the car garage and main entrance and faces two, much taller apartment buildings... which means, everybody and their dog can see me doing my little selfie photo shoot. How very embarrassing and yet still comical. Trying to get the pose, the frame and the lighting all in before someone see's me is a struggle to say the least, lol. 

I had the hardest time trying to figure out what I wanted to wear today. The sun was out and it almost felt like it could be hot but I wanted to whip out my fall boots and scarves so I tried to settle in the middle. This outfit was probably the 20th one... It`s also not the one I am currently wearing because I changed again. Anyone who knows me personally is reading this and is not at all surprised that :). 





Top: Garage
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Blazer: Dynamite
Shoes: Forever 21
Scarf: Old Navy - Gifted


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts