Last Call for Summer

Saturday, September 27, 2014

I really thought it was safe to put away the sun dresses and pull out the boots. I was wrong. However I'm pretty sure this will be the last weekend anyone will hear me say "it's hot outside" for a while. I'm not complaining. It's an understatement to say it's beautiful outside. So for a far well party meant for summer, I figured pink lipstick and sandals were called for.

Ceili and I spent the better half of the day in our pajamas watching Frozen and possible eating gummy frogs. It's Saturday. Why wouldn't we do that? As for the rest of the day, we haven't quite decided yet but we're working on it. 

Funny story: in the making of this little photo shoot deck party I had going on, I may have knocked over Ceili's plant pot which may have been filled with water and maybe just emptied itself allover the deck which of course splashed down to the neighbors deck who lives below us. Lucky for me they were not on their deck to get rained on. #winning. 








Why didn't I move the bike?!

Dress: Smartset 
Jacket: Garage
Necklace: Smartset
Shoes: Shoemint 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts