My 2014 Fall Wishlist

Sunday, October 05, 2014

Yay for Fall! As I've said one million times, I am so excited for Fall. 



MAC Cyber lipstick. This colour is killer! It's going to be my next lipstick purchase for sure. I think it's one of those lipsticks that look amazing on any skin tone. I love the contrast of this colour on people with really fair skin, like myself. $19.00 for this gem. 



This pallet is made by Urban Decay and can be found at Sephora for $64.00. It's perfect for natural, daytime looks to dramatic, bold looks. They nailed versatility in this beautiful palette. 
A steal for $19.00 at Joe Fresh. This is an essential piece to any Fall wardrobe.


This beautiful mustard yellow blazer is 116.00 from ASOS. I love how it's styled with the model in the picture. It adds interest to an otherwise plain outfit but isn't over the top. 


Grey is THE colour for Fall in 2014 and I love this grey, metallic slub tee from Banana Republic. I can imagine all of the possibilities if this piece makes it into my wardrobe. Plus it's metallic and we all know I love anything that's shimmery or sparkly. $55.00.  
A fun striped pencil skirt from Smartset for $34.90. 

More plaid? Don't mind if I do. I do have a plaid infinity scarf similar to this one but this one is bigger and I have to say I love it more. It's almost the size of a blanket. This cozy scarf can be found at Garage for $26.90. 


Adorable little ankle boot from Call It Spring for $59.99. I need these. I need these. I need these. Oh, did I tell you how much I need these yet? Because I need these boots. 

There you have it. My 2014 Fall Wishlist!











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts