365 Days

Monday, July 14, 2014

"OMG! She lives!?" is what you might say if you were one of my many blog followers that were enraged by my online absence over the last year. 

Without going into to much detail, (because we all hate those people who vomit their entire life story all over the internet even though we all secretly want to know whats up) I will say this past year has been hands down the hardest year of my life. So much happened and so much changed. Some good and unfortunately, some bad. 


To focus on the good, I am beyond happy to announce to my special 6 followers and whoever else might just be reading this but not following (hint hint) I am officially done school! I guess I'm getting a little a head of myself. Officially, I will attending my last class Friday July 18, 2014. 


I will very soon be able to call myself an Interior Decorator. Exciting.


Keep an eye out on my blog for Fashion, Interior Decorating, and Food posts. Most people when choosing to blog, pick one concentrated area that they're passionate about and write about it. I am passionate about so many things. What can I say? 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts