Pinky Pastely

Friday, July 25, 2014

Tuesday was the first day of my work term and I'm not going to lie, it was really exciting to dress like a normal human rather than my same old boring black on blue combination I've been blessed with for the past two years. 

Why I bought a pair of white pants is simply because I love them however no, it was not the smartest thing for me of all people to do. Two hours in, I spilt coffee on my shirt and pants. Go figure. 

This might be one of my favourite outfits so far. It fits the bill for business casual and it's so so so comfortable. The top works for day and night because it has that handy little zipper I can lower a bit if I'm hitting the town. (Because I do that so often...) 

Also, an FYI: as soon as my work term is over, I will have more time on my hands which means I will go back to using my DSLR for photos rather than my iPhone. 





Blazer: Dynamite
Top: Smart Set
Pants: Garage
Flats: Call It Spring
Earrings: Forever 21


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts