Calling On Blue Skies

Saturday, May 11, 2013

The sunshine was out and the skies were blue. However it was short lived. Forecast for the rest of the weekend you ask? Rain, rain and a little more rain. I was hoping a for a sun shiny day but what can you do but make the best of it?

Today was another casual Saturday. No big plans so I jumped at the opportunity to wear leggings. These are coated leggings which happen to be exceptionally comfortable & one of my new favorite trends! They're able to be dressed up a little more then just regular leggings(even though I did not today) I paired them with a loose, white tee, scarf and boots. Easy as pie. 







Sunglasses: Dynamite
Earrings: Eclipse
T-Shirt: Smart Set
Scarf: Winners
Cardigan: Dynamite
Leggings: Dynamite
Boots: Steve Madden

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts