Magical Fantastical Awesomeness.

Friday, April 05, 2013

Hello Lovelies. Meet LimeCrime. This is one of my favorite makeup brands. I have a ton of their products and for some strange reason, I feel like I don't have enough. Craziness. All of their shadows are high pigment shades. The color you apply to your lid looks exactly like the color in the pot or palette(I 100% recommend using the eye shadow primer that's on their website also. It is the best one I have ever used) The lip sticks and the lip gloss' work the same, no primer necessary.

If you have a look around on their website, you'll notice the obvious; all of the models on there are supporting incredibly bold looks. That's my second favorite thing about this make up line; You can use it for dramatic looks or subtle looks. Win!

Wanna hear my very favorite part about this magical line? "Lime Crime is an animal-friendly company that supports local shelters and rescue organizations. Most of our products are vegan; all are cruelty-free." - www.limecrimemakeup.com I love that about LimeCrime; Vegan & cruelty free. I'll take it! High 5 LimeCrime!

ALCHEMY from the Fantasy Palette's $34.99

This treat is the only set of pressed shadow's I've used of theirs and I love them. Beautiful, rich colors. So far, they have 4 palettes in total. 

PRESENT from the Carousel Gloss line $16.99

Glitter and color are jam-packed full into this tube of glossy goodness. The brush on it is great. Let me just say though that this is not, I repeat, is not a gloss you want to put on if you can't plant yourself in front of a mirror to do so. It's thick & glittery and full of color. It stains your lips slightly so of course if you miss your lip and get your chin, people will know! 

Quill Eyeliner $13.99

The eyeliners are newish to their inventory. I believe they've been around for about a year. I'm not going to lie, I didn't buy them at first because I didn't think they'd be that good. I'm very particular about the brand of eyeliner I use. I don't want to look like an 80's throwback! I was wrong. I'm so glad I ordered it. The brush is amazing! A-maz-ing. When applying it, make sure you allow it time to dry. It doesn't dry very quickly so don't make the mistake I did and try to curl your lashes a few seconds after you've applied it. Like all of their other products; fabulous. 


Me, wearing PRESENT. It's hard to take pictures of yourself with a DSLR, lol. I promise better results next time. 

Using all of the products mentioned above. Eye shadow's used from the palette are Love Potion & Spellbound. 

As I said, I have a lot of their products and I highly recommend that you check them out. They used to carry loose powder shadows that came in little pots similar to the Zodiac Glitter line. I almost had all of them. Those little guys got discontinued unfortunately. I will do an entry with their primer, loose powders and lip sticks in the near future.

If you've used any of LimeCrime's products, let me know what you think in the comments!   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts