Spring Fling

Sunday, April 28, 2013

It's 16 degrees out today people, 16 degrees. In case you missed that, 16 degrees! I know I shouldn't complain but I'm going to anyway; it is freaking windy out. That's the only part that makes me sad. We're so close to summer you can already hear everyone complaining about the heat. 

I had to pick up a parcel at the post office today so I went for a nice little stroll. What better way to celebrate Springs arrival then to blast this post with pictures of springy-like things? Good idea, Nichole! Selfie high five! (Oh, yes I did)

I was going to do a post of an outfit today but I still don't feel up to par so I'm not going to lie... I'm in Lulu's right now and I don't plan on that changing anytime today. So, enjoy the puke fest of flowers below! 


I randomly found these flowers laying in the pathway to our house...... Yes, I found them this way. 



I think these are dandelions but I'm not 100% sure. They don't look as fluffy as dandelions. They're one of the only flowers/weeds in bloom right now so they became picture worthy. 


I saw bikes everywhere today. I kid you not. They weren't even in use. Just chained to trees, houses, fences and poles. This one was free. The sign read "Free bike! Really!"



Bright orange. It's almost cheery looking. Almost. 


Spring cleaning, and in floral too.


The Coast. My favorite newspaper in Halifax. I love the "Love the way we bitch" & "Love the way we love" sections. 


My package.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts