Hot Cross Bun

Sunday, April 07, 2013

Usually every Sunday morning, Alex, Ceili & I scoot out the door and into the car to get sweet, sweet coffee & apple juice(for Ceili). This particular Sunday, I decided to pop into Winners. As I was quickly browsing the isles, I found this lovely black maxi skirt; I am in love. It was a steal of a deal too; only $19.99. It's great to just throw on and kick it casual - which is exactly what I did!

Alex says my bun makes me look "uptight", lol. I hate to say this but, I think he might be right. I was happy, I swear! Those sunglasses btw, are my new favorite!  (Photo by Alex)

 Cell phone selfie. 


Top: Smart Set
Jacket: Garage
Skirt: Winners:
Shoes: Gifted
Scarf: Call It Spring
Earrings: Aldo
Sunglasses: Dynamite

What's your favorite way to wear a maxi? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts